SpiceJet is Hiring Executive -Reservations in Reservations Department (Call Center) At Gurugram
Date – 13th – 17th Jan’20 (Monday – Friday)
Timing -10:00 am -2:00 pm
Venue – Essex Farms Aurobindo Marg, near IIT Flyover, New Delhi
Dress Code – Formals
Kindly report at the below mentioned address and other details and do carry a copy of below listed documents:
1) PAN CARD
2) ADHAAR CARD/PASSPORT/VOTERS ID CARD
3) 10th, 12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate)
Age Criteria – 18 Yrs – 28 Yrs
Designation: Executive – Reservations
Location : Gurugram
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM (Any Stream),Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech), 12th Pass
- Handling inbound and outbound calls of external / internal customers pertaining to bookings, reschedulements, queries, complaint handling and facilitation over the call.
- Responding to queries pertaining to airline regulations, assisting customers on their travel plans.
- Adherence to departmental productivity standards
- Offering/ selling competitive prices & packages to customers , as and when required.
Required Skills :
- Good verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Confidence and ability to handle passengers and provide only the best customer service.
- The candidates should be willing to work in rotational shifts/ 24 x 7 Operations
Benefits – 1) Incentives
2) Pick-Up/Drop Facility
Noida-201301, DELHI-NCR, INDIA
Tel.: 0120-4547979/ +919870576783/84