Terms and Conditions
Rules and Regulations
Refund of Fees: Fees once paid is not refundable for any reason whatsoever. Only 50% of registration fees will be refunded in case cancellation of admission is sought one week prior to the commencement of the class. Thereafter, no refund shall be entertained or payable.
Cancellation of admission
GoalsMate Academy reserves its rights to cancel the admission of a successful candidate under any of the following circumstances:
- In case the fee is not deposited by the stipulated date.
- In the case the candidate fails to join a particular program by stipulated date, after the fee has been paid.
- In the case any student is found to be misbehaving or any other issue regarding discipline at any point of time.
- In case any student is found indulged, admission shall be cancelled and shall be expelled from the institute.
- No fees shall be refunded in such circumstances.
Rights of alterations/modification
- Management reserves its rights to alter or modify subject/curriculum of any of the program to attain the objective of excellence. GoalsMate Academy reserves its right to change the fee structure.
- GoalsMate Academy reserves its right to modify, alter or include any other rules and regulations that may be deemed fit in the interest of the institution.
Any dispute pertaining to admission or any matter as a student alumnus of GoalsMate Academy shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of new Delhi.
All drafts/Cheques be made in the same name of GoalsMate Academy PVT.LTD.
Any award and certification will be subject to payment of fees and charges in full. Any government taxes or levies will be extraas applicable.
No dispute shall be raised after the expiry of 30 days from the date on which the process of Admission and for selection is completed. All candidates shall be made bound by the above-mentioned rules and regulation GoalsMate Academy.
Terms and conditions for placements
After the student successfully completes the program, there will be three interviews’ opportunities provided to them across the sector. These interview opportunities shall be made available within 6 months of the student completing the program successfully. It is the best interns of the student to prepare suitably during and after the program completion to appear adequately for the interviews.
Successful completion includes the following
- The student should have acquired the requisite academic grades – 60% in the assessments and 85% attendance in their academic tenure.
- The student should had no disciplinary actions suggested/taken against him/her academic stay at GoalsMate Academy. The student should have completed all training/visits as part of the training to the designated places allocated suitably by GoalsMate Academy. The student should have no complaints against him/her regarding the fess dues.
- Default of even one installment shall disqualify the student for any interview opportunity and GoalsMate Academy shall have no obligations toward this student for placement.
- The student has no right to suggest his/her preference of an employer or a category of employer or a category of employer GoalsMate Academy in under no obligations to meet the compensation or the employer choice/ preference of location by the student.