- Ground Roles & Responsibilities in Aviation industry; Qualities & traits required for ground roles Career path in the same; Pluses & Challenges in the same.
- Effective Customer Service :Managing passengers interaction: What is good & effective customer service ? The need for the same; why customer is important? Characteristics of good customer care; The Moment of Truth concept; Handling difficult customers; Handling difficult queries; Achieving customer satisfaction in service; handling VIP’S, VVIP’S , CIP’S; How to address different passengers. Saying NO without offending; courtesy & politeness
- Cross cultural awareness for effective customer service
- Handling all Ground Emergencies
- Check-in Procedures- Basics
- Role & Responsibility of Cabin Crew: What is the meaning of cabin crew; pluses & challenges of the role; Qualities & skills for a good crew; hierarchy of the cockpit crew; general passenger management; courtesy & respect for passengers; Special passengers ;need for general awareness & update on current affairs
- In flight Service & Hospitality: Meals ;Special Meals; Different types of crockery ( using the right terms)cutlery, glassware; tray layouts; different types of beverages
- Announcements: pre-take off, post take-off, pre-landing, post landing, delay in landing, emergency etc.
- Aviation Terms & Procedures: Aviation & airlines relate terms , places & country codes; International phonetic alphabet , countries, capitals, currencies, citizens ; embarking & disembarking procedures for passengers; documents required when on duty
- Special Passenger Handling : VIP’s, VVIP’s , CIP’s unaccompanied minor, infirm & physically / mentally challenged passengers, mothers with infants, expectant mothers, deportees
- Baggage Handling: Routing the baggage; missing baggage; lost baggage; baggage claims
- IN FLIGHT Emergencies: Types of emergencies; Medical & First Aid Emergency; Handling emergencies/crisis
- A Dynamic Personality with a Positive Attitude
- Good Interpersonal and Team Work Skills
- Passion for Service to Others
- Knowledge of Computerized Reservation Systems (CRS)
- Good Communication skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Highest standard of Personal Grooming
- A BRAND AMBASSADOR for them
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Food and Beverage Services is designed to equip students with professional knowledge and skills applicable for providing F & B and hospitality services. The introduction of compulsory on-the-job training through Internship/Industrial Attachment will furnish students with opportunities to put the theoretical knowledge into practice in real situations. Upon completion of this course, successful students should have developed the practical knowledge and skills to engage in hospitality or F & B sectors. Upon successful completion of the course and Industrial Attachment, students will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and F&B Services by GoalsMate Academy. The programme consists of two components: • Theory and practical class lessons conducted at GoalsMate Academy (6 months). • Industrial Attachment (IA)*, students will be trained at hotels, resorts, country clubs or restaurants (3/6 months).
- Those who seek understanding of customer service policies and the purpose of promoting a customer-focused culture and to develop skills of providing professional customer service.
- Aspiring professionals who seek prospective supervisory and managerial roles in F&B and hospitability establishments.
- Hotels / Resorts / Restaurants / Cafés.
- Travel and Tourism related jobs.
- Airport Lounge & QSR.
- Service-Oriented Industry or.
- General Hospitality Industries.
Cabin Crew/ Air Hostess
Why Should I Pay for Flight Attendant Training?
Most airlines train their own flight attendants and there are no official license requirements to be qualified to apply for a job as a flight attendant. Therefore, you will be applying for a position that is very popular and receives a large number of applications. A preparation course will set you apart by teaching you the basic skills required to become a flight attendant and give you guidance on how to conduct yourself during the interview process.
- Be at least 18 years of age (21 with some airlines).
- Travel and Tourism related jobs.
- Clean criminal background check (at least past 10 years).
- Be safety conscious.
- Good personal skills and able to work in a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Height and weight in proportion.
- Good medical health.
- In addition, many airlines have minimum and maximum height requirements ranging from 5’0” (150cm) to 6’3” (190cm)..
Certificate in Travel & Tourism Management
GoalsMate-Retail Management certification will prepare you for a career in this fast-growing field! In this program, you will learn about customer service, marketing your business, managing a retail store, and how to set up an eye-catching display. Discover a managerial, practical approach to dealing with issues faced by the retail business owner, manager, or employee. Topics include the complex nature of the retail industry, retail strategies, the competitive behavior of retail institutions, the buying behavior of consumers, store and merchandise design, and retail location management issues. Emphasis will be on the application of retailing strategies and concepts to practical case problems. Participants must have prior knowledge of marketing concepts.
With more than 10 years of providing business consulting in education sector, we can help you to develop a solid foundation in business on which you can further your career in the Retail industry. Plus, our faculty can teach you vital skills to be an effective professional in the retail field because, with our course in Retail Management, you learn to manage a store-front, predict consumer and marketing trends, and manage human resources – all relevant career responsibilities for your future in retail management. If you would like to take your career in retail management to the next level, this program can help you get there. Learn more about Retail Management Course.
- Customer Service Relations.
- Visual Merchandising.
- Store Management.